St. John's Episcopal Church - 278 W. 3rd Street - Harbor Springs, MI 49740
(231) 526-3914 - Email
THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE is comprised of Senior Warden Hord Armstrong, Secretary Millie Hightower,
Treasurer Chip Everest, Hull Quarrier, Rusty Troth, Sally Mauger-Veil, Senior Wardens Emeriti Jane Jones & Terry Whittemore, Secretary Emeritus Diane Curtis, and Treasurers Emeriti Robert Greene & George Melzow
THE SUMMER COMMITTEE is comprised of David Comer, Mopsy Crawford, Adriane de Windt, James Everest,
Joy Austin-Files, Margie FitzSimons, Connie Goodman, Joan Keller, Betty Kenan, Jinny McCoy, George Melzow,
Sarane Ross, John Sant, Rev. Al Shands, Place Tegland, James Thompson, and Joan Seaton Winston, Emeritus
St. John's Episcopal Church is a seasonal church in Harbor Springs, Michigan, and a part of the Episcopal Diocese of Western Michigan.
St. John's Episcopal Church first met in 1878, three years before the City of Harbor Springs was incorporated. In 1881 a lot was acquired at Third & Traverse Streets, on which a new church building would be built. On July 19, 1883, St. John's Episcopal Church was consecrated.
Today, St. John's is a summer parish of members and visiting clergy from throughout the United States, who provide year-round financial support to the Northern Michigan Community.
Welcome to St. John's!