St. John's Episcopal Church - 278 W. 3rd Street - Harbor Springs, MI 49740
(231) 526-3914 - email@example.com
THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE is comprised of Senior Warden Hord Armstrong, Secretary Millie Hightower, Treasurer Robert Greene, Chip Everest, Barbara Morriss, Hull Quarrier, John Speed, Rusty Troth and Sally Mauger-Veil. Senior Wardens Emeriti are Jane Jones and Terry Whittemore.
THE SUMMER COMMITTEE is comprised of David Comer, Sandy Croll, Diane Curtis, Count Darling, Crane DeCamp, James Everest, Joy Austin-Files, Margie FitzSimons, Linda Ford, Connie Goodman, Robert Hermann, Joan Keller, Betty Kenan, Jinny McCoy, George Melzow, Sarane Ross, John Sant, Rev. Al Shands, Place Tegland, James Thompson and Patricia Townsend. Emeriti are Bourne Bean, Anne McClure and Joan Seaton Winston.
St. John's Episcopal Church is a seasonal church in Harbor Springs, Michigan, and a part of the Episcopal Diocese of Western Michigan.
St. John's Episcopal Church first met in 1878, three years before the City of Harbor Springs was incorporated. In 1881 a lot was acquired at Third & Traverse Streets, on which a new church building would be built. On July 19, 1883, St. John's Episcopal Church was consecrated.
Today, St. John's is a summer parish of members and visiting clergy from throughout the United States, who provide year-round financial support to the Northern Michigan Community.
Welcome to St. John's!